We are looking for creative thinkers who can research and write on technical subjects for IT Industry. You may be required to write blogs or web copy for Blockchain / ICO Websites, Web Technologists, Web Software Products like CRM, HRM etc, Mobile Applications and Digital Marketing Strategies.
You should be
- Motivated enough to learn and understand new softwares technologies, products or plaforms.
- Able to write web copies, blogs, articles, social media posts, newsletters, press releases, content for graphics, content for presentations etc.
- Able to ensure keyword sequencing, insertion and density
- Able to research and gather relevant information for writing unique content.
- Able to write in different tones and styles as guided
- Well versed with the use of MS Office
- Able to write with excellent grammar and vocabulary
- Able to write in US and UK English
- Able to meet commitments with timelines
- Able to curate and publish posts for Blog, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and other social media platforms. Must have the knowledge of HTML.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, project managers, and professional services to understand the scope, process and then create technical documentation.
US – 3739 Balboa St #1166 San Francisco CA 94121, UK – 271A Franciscan Road, London, SW17 8HE
On-site | Full-time
What's in It for You
Challenging, yet rewarding work environment.
A culture based on people and professional growth.
Possibility to constantly improve your skills according to the desired career path.
Please apply only if you are very confident of your grammar and knowledge in the technical skills mentioned above.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Web copies, blogs, articles, social media posts, newsletters, press releases, content for graphics, content for presentations
- Case studies, white papers, technical articles, technical proposals
- Functional Specification Document, Software Requirement Specifications
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts
- Background in computer science, information technology
- Able to write Standardize content across platforms and media
- Strong interaction and thinking sense
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-starter, highly motivated, team-player
- content writer
- technical writer
- Job Area – Noida Sector 63
- Timings – 9am to 1pm , Monday to Saturday
- Salary- Depends on candidate skill level and performance, as per industry standards