Software Developer [.Net , C# , Angular]
We are looking for .Net Application developers with minimum 2 years of experience, who can contribute to a fast-paced, high-energy team, supporting the systems and applications in development.
- 1 year Experience in Angular is Mandatory.
- Strong Technical knowledge in Microsoft Technologies like C#, ASP .NET MVC, J query, Angular, HTML 5 with MS SQL Server
- 1 to 2 years of proven experience in web application development using MVC, .NET technologies including C#, Asp.NET
- Strong problem solving, debugging, and analytical skills
- Understanding of Agile methodologies, experience in version control tools
- Ensure high quality deliverable across the entire SDLC of the integration project
- Should possess Excellent Communication skill with good interpersonal skills.
BS/B. Tech in Computer science or equivalent preferred
Candidates who can join immediately after selection will be given preference.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Understand and analyse project requirements and translate into specifications and programming deliverables.
- Work with the project team to define functional requirements and estimate completion times in a goal-setting environment.
- Implement product requirements
- Be a point of contact in your area of expertise
- Fix assigned production issues
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient in C#, ASP.NET, and MVC, Entity Framework, J query, Angular JS, HTML, CSS, Ajax, XML, and JSON, Web API, REST and SQL
- Experience of using ASP.NET 4.0 and above for developing Web applications.
- Strong exposure to architecture design, security, coding standards
- Assist with the design, development, and maintenance of Azure cloud-based product, and other technologies within a supportive and mentoring environment
- Troubleshoot and fix technical issues with high-impact production applications in collaboration with a team of technical experts
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities in a start-up environment.
- Ability to execute and deliver to tight guidelines and schedules.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-driven and ability to work with minimal direction and in a team to research innovative solutions to challenging business/technical problems.