The Digital Marketing Specialist will be accountable for supporting digital marketing efforts at Primafelicitas. This role will require strategic content planning and execution providing opportunities to be creative as well as hone content generation and social media marketing skills. Candidate who have worked with IT companies are preferred.
US – 3739 Balboa St #1166 San Francisco CA 94121, UK – 271A Franciscan Road, London, SW17 8HE
On-site | Full-time
What's in It for You
Challenging, yet rewarding work environment.
A culture based on people and professional growth.
Possibility to constantly improve your skills according to the desired career path.
BS/B. Tech in Computer science or equivalent preferred Candidates who can join immediately after selection will be given preference.
- Job Area – Noida Sector 63
- Timings – 9am to 1pm , Monday to Saturday
- Salary- Depends on candidate skill level and performance, as per industry standards
- Make a high visibility brand with a strong online presence & reach.
- Position and allied brands as a preferred choice in the minds of customers.
- Good Quality Online leads must be generated
Excellent English Must!
- Preferably a B.E./B.Tech. or a background in Computer Science.
- Must have Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Must be an expert in SEO, SEM (PPC, AdWords), SMM, SMO.
- Hands on experience on SEO tools such as, SEOmoz, Google AdWords, Word Tracker & many others to support analysis etc.
- Must be aware of all the latest techniques in the world of Digital Marketing.
- Strong understanding of optimizing Social Media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube etc.
- Strong understanding of SEO optimized Content.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Making strategies to improve website ranking and implementing them in order to get the best result for selected keywords which include activities such as internal linking, Blog posting, On-Page optimization, Off-Page optimization, Meta tag and title description etc.
To build a roadmap to harness the website & overall company online presence to increase business and generate quality leads.
- The creation of detailed On-Page and Off-Page optimization strategies & road map and implementing and regularly monitoring & optimizing them.
- Increasing Website Traffic, Clicks, Impressions, and improving Keyword ranking.
- To build quality backlinks through activities such as Link building, Article submission, PDF sharing, Blog Commenting, Press releases, Guest Blogging, Podcast.
- Collaborating with the Content team in the development of SEO optimized content.
Generate complete daily, weekly, monthly tracking reports for traffic and performance.
- Monitoring website visitors and their Button clicks/website journey through tools such as Google Analytics etc.
- Responsible for generating leads from SEO, LinkedIn and other Social Media and Paid ADs (AdWords and SMM).
- Develop, deliver, and monitor on PPC & SMM campaigns and continue to optimize to get the best results.
- Creating Advanced Remarketing Lists and creating remarketing campaigns based on the visitors spending time, Audience visited particular webpages etc. through PPC & SMM.
- While working on generating leads through Search & Native ADs simultaneously work on decreasing the CPC and cost/conversion.
- Have a strong learning aptitude and continue to learn and update on the latest Digital Marketing techniques etc