We are hiring for Python/Django Developer from junior to senior level. We are looking for candidates who have expertise in frontend and backend development. You can explore more about us at www.primafelicitas.com
You should be
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Experience with database technologies, especially PostgreSQL/ NoSQL databases or other data-store solutions (e.g. MongoDB, CouchDB)
- Using server-side templating languages (Jinja 2, Mako, etc).
- Python, with knowledge of Django Framework.
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
- Familiar with Source code Management systems like git and bitbucket.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages (Jinja 2, Mako, etc)
- Knowledge of Open CV, AI Analytics etc is good to have
US – 3739 Balboa St #1166 San Francisco CA 94121, UK – 271A Franciscan Road, London, SW17 8HE
On-site | Full-time
What's in It for You
Challenging, yet rewarding work environment.
A culture based on people and professional growth.
Possibility to constantly improve your skills according to the desired career path.
Experience in using a public cloud such as Amazon AWS, Google cloud or Microsoft Azure is a plus.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Proficiency with a Deep Learning and Neural Networks
- Design and develop application using OpenCV framework
- Develop application which can run on embedded platform like Raspberry PIDevelop Machine learning and AI based algorithmsShould have excellent mathematical and programming skills.Knowledge of database required
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Some familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with Python/Node.JS/Typescript
- A deep understanding of the benefits of the Microservice and serverless paradigms
- Prepared technical documentation, and understand why it’s important
- Understanding of database principals: SQL and NoSQL
- Collaboration and communication skills (you’ll be working with clients and internal teams)
- An understanding of programming fundamentals (OOP, data structures, algorithms)
- Familiarity and comfort with REST APIs
- The ability to work independently or within a team structure.
- A “lead by example” attitude, and motivation to deliver work you’re proud of
- Job Area – Noida Sector 63
- Timings – 9am to 1pm , Monday to Saturday
- Salary- Depends on candidate skill level and performance, as per industry standards