Node JS Backend Software Developer [Angular 5/6 or React]
PrimaFelicitas is looking for a Software Developer- technically strong in Node.js for its growing engineering team.
Please apply if you love startups and working in the startup culture.
- 2+ years development experience in building backend services for web or mobile applications
- Experience in development of all server-side logic, RESTful API’s using Node.js
- Integrate Node.js code with existing databases, REST and SOAP services as the underlying data source and with AWS Cloud micro-services
- Work on project-based teams with web and mobile engineers that are building features with technologies like Angular 5/6, React, React Native, Redux, Flow, Express.
- Hands on experience with Node.js run-time environment, GraphQL, Express, TypeScript and StrongLoop frameworks to build scalable applications
- Experience with AWS cloud development environment
- Cross Train the team on Node.js technologies
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages Jade or EJS and CSS, SCSS like Stylus or Less
- Experience with front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop and optimizing output to match all these platforms
- Implementing automated unit tests and expertise with unit test frameworks like Jest, Mocha, Chai Kafka
BS/B. Tech in Computer science or equivalent preferred
Candidates who can join immediately after selection will be given preference.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will be required to contribute on innovative startup ideas of our customers.
- Build secure and performant web services and components.
- Build and maintain new, high impact functionality in various ongoing projects.
- Collaborate with fellow team members on priorities, specifications, and feature implementation.
- Evaluate new technologies and techniques to improve how we operate.
- Craft well-documented, reusable, and testable code.
- Build and maintain new, high impact functionality invarious ongoing projects.
- Be a part of the team’s on-call rotations.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
What you can to bring to the Table:
- Angular 5/6 , React Experience
- Strong experience backend development
- Strong CS fundamentals
- Knowledgeable in building loosely coupled, highly cohesive code
- Experience designing APIs for consistency, simplicity, and extensibility.
- Have worked in an agile shop with a strong emphasis on rapid prototyping and rigorous A/B testing
- Developing and maintaining core libraries, services and/or platforms written in Node.js
- Experience with AWS services
- Experience with SQL, Lite SQL, Mongo