We are looking for a result-driven SEO executive to be responsible for developing optimized web content. The SEO executive’s responsibilities include working closely with the marketing team to achieve SEO objectives, measuring the success of SEO and ROI, and assisting with the maintenance of the website’s architecture to ensure user-friendliness.
To be successful as an SEO executive, you should have strong copywriting and analytical skills, knowledge of coding techniques, and a commitment to constantly improving key skills. Ultimately, an SEO executive should have outstanding knowledge of SEO, a passion for the industry, and time management skills.
Candidates who have worked with IT companies are preferred.
Excellent English is Must!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of web SEO competition.
- Using Google Analytics to conduct performance reports regularly.
- Creating high-quality SEO content.
- Assisting with blog content.
- Leading keyword research and optimization of content.
- Keeping up-to-date with developments in SEM.
- Write posts and other relevant content for Social media, Business profiles, and commenting.
- Increase brand presence through the effective use of emerging and existing touch points.
- Brings new ideas and energy to marketing.
- Work closely with the internal teams and create high-output viral content.
- Numerically measure and evaluate campaigns and their marketing impact.
- Generate cost-effective in-segment leads through online advertising.
- Conduct market research to come out with the right marketing insights to drive decisions and campaigns.
- Evaluate emerging media & communication technologies to transform market outreach.
- Use tools such as Google Analytics, Webmaster, etc. to analyse performance data.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Extensive experience in SEO.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Experience with coding techniques.
- Thorough understanding of web design and site structures.
- Good knowledge of backlink analysis.
- Make a high-visibility brand with a strong online presence & reach.
- Position and allied brands as a preferred choice in the minds of customers.
- Excellent English Must! Minimum B. Tech/BCA (Computer Science/ IT) is a must!
**Please apply only if you are very confident in your knowledge of the technical skills mentioned above.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Qualification: Any Graduate, Marketing degree, or related field is a plus
- Experience: 2-5 Years
PrimaFelicitas is a Web3, Blockchain & Metaverse Development Company. A team dedicated to enabling digital transformation through innovation in the blockchain space. PrimaFelicitas’ global clientele has been consistently enraptured with its state-of-the-art business snowballing solutions across the blockchain protocols.
Perks and Benefits:
- Group Health Insurance for employees.
- Additional Salary for extra efforts after work hours, (if any).
- Yearly and quarterly awards with CASH amount, cash gift on birthdays, etc.
- Team outings, Parties, Festival celebrations, and much more.
- Equability: Absence of favoritism in hiring and promotions.
- Attractive Annual bonus for stable candidates.
- Location @ Noida Sector 63
- Immediate Joiner or within 15-20 days
- Should be residing currently in Noida, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, or Delhi-NCR (or within a 50km radius of Sector 63, Noida, or a nearby town)
- Working 6 days a week, 9-00 AM to 6-00 PM
- Full Time
Last modified on December 9th, 2022 at 1:59 pm