PrimaFelicitas is looking for a React Native Developer- technically strong in Android & IOS for its growing engineering team. We’re looking for someone who is comfortable with a fast-moving startup environment and can adapt quickly.
- Must have knowledge of Redux, Navigation Debugging, and testing performance optimization, Web Services, JSON Parsing, and APIs.
- Web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML).
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as GitHub, and SVN
- Exposure to other hybrid mobile platforms like HTML5, jQuery Mobile, etc, is a plus
- Understanding of Backend Technologies and ability to make minor changes on the Backend for application development
- Write maintainable/ scalable/efficient code
- Good understanding of development methodologies, testing practices, and tools and knowing when to apply them
- Work in a cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during the entire SDLC
- Follow coding standards, unit testing, code reviews, etc.
- Integrating applications with other corporate systems and with third-party software
- Debug/diagnose, bugs and performance bottlenecks on native platforms
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Investigating and resolving issues escalated by the application support team in a timely manner to the satisfaction of the business stakeholders
- Assisting in the authoring and reviewing of technical documentation regarding the design, configuration, creation, installation, and maintenance of application components
- Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines
M.Tech/B.tech/B.E/BCA in Computer Science or Information Technology
**Please apply only if you are very confident in your knowledge of the technical skills mentioned above
PrimaFelicitas is a Web3, Blockchain & Metaverse Development Company. A team dedicated to enabling digital transformation through innovation in the blockchain space. PrimaFelicitas’ global clientele has been consistently enraptured with its state-of-the-art business snowballing solutions across the blockchain protocols.
Perks and Benefits:
- Group Health Insurance for employees
- Additional Salary for extra efforts after work hours, (if any)
- Yearly and quarterly awards with CASH amount, cash gift on birthdays, etc.
- Team outings, Parties, Festival celebrations, and much more.
- Equability: Absence of favoritism in hiring and promotions.
- Attractive Annual bonus for stable candidates
- Location @ Noida Sector 63
- Immediate Joiner or within 15-20 days
- Should be residing currently in Noida, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, or Delhi-NCR (or within a 50km radius of Sector 63, Noida, or a nearby town)
- Working 6 days a week, 9-00 AM to 6-00 PM.