- Posted on
We are looking for a Mern Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you have experience in some good projects, we would like to meet you.
Please apply as soon as possible and attend walk-in Interviews. Details are shared below. Please carry an updated copy of your Resume.
- Experience in Mongo database is a must
- Should be worked on real-time tracking-based applications
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache), and UI/UX design
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Design highly scalable, testable code
- Discover and fix programming bugs
M.Tech/B.tech/B.E/BCA in Computer Science or Information Technology
**Please apply only if you are very confident in your knowledge of the technical skills mentioned above
PrimaFelicitas is a Web3, Blockchain & Metaverse Development Company. A team dedicated to enabling digital transformation through innovation in the blockchain space. PrimaFelicitas’ global clientele has been consistently enraptured with its state-of-the-art business snowballing solutions across the blockchain protocols.
Perks and Benefits:
- Group Health Insurance for employees
- Additional Salary for extra efforts after work hours, (if any)
- Yearly and quarterly awards with CASH amount, cash gift on birthdays, etc.
- Team outings, Parties, Festival celebrations, and much more.
- Equability: Absence of favoritism in hiring and promotions.
- Attractive Annual bonus for stable candidates
- Location @ Noida Sector 63
- Immediate Joiner or within 15-20 days
- Should be residing currently in Noida, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, or Delhi-NCR (or within a 50km radius of Sector 63, Noida, or a nearby town)
- Working 6 days a week, 9-00 AM to 6-00 PM.